TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Christmas Club Account
- The Christmas Savings Account is only available to existing Pioneer Mutual Credit Union members and may be opened by contacting the office by telephone or by completing a Christmas Savings Club Application Form.
- A minimum balance of £6 must be maintained in the Christmas Savings Account for the account to remain open.
- Savings can be paid into the Christmas Savings account throughout any given calendar year.
- From 1st November until 25th December members can access these funds.
- Notice of withdrawal can be made by telephone or in branch.
- Lump sum deposits may be made at any time into the Christmas Savings Account subject to any applicable limits.
- Lump sum payments can be made by bank transfer, debit card, cheque or postal order made payable to the credit union.
- A member’s collective savings balance is not permitted to exceed the FSCS limits in operation at the time.
- No interest is paid on Christmas Club Accounts.
- Any request to close the account must be made in writing.